Hello dear sculptors! Sculpt Layers for Blender 2.9+ arrived from the creator of MiraTools addon. Your art director and clients will be happy. This addon will help you to store your base mesh and add details as layers.
Sculpt Layers can work with a Multires modifier.
Possibilty to import layers from Zbrush into the Sculpt Layers addon.
Blender Artists page: https://blenderartists.org/t/sculpt-layers-addon/1288145
- Updated UI.
- Layers are moved to Attributes of a Base Layer. Thanks to Geometry Nodes.
- File size is less now to 10-20%.
- Lots of optimizations. Speed improvements 1.5x-2x times.
- Subdivide/Unsubdivide Feature
- Non-Multires modifiers are ignored now (like Mirror, Array etc.)
opacity value for a layer
duplicate a layer
assign layers from other collection
apply layers to highest subd
Unfortunately, v0.3 is not compatible with v0.2. I had to rework entire system.
Some bug fixes and possibility to join a layer with a base mesh
Sculpt Layers for Blender 2.9+.